To the strengthening of our team we look (n) practically oriented (n)
Test engineer w/m
We are an innovative enterprise which acts for more than 25 years successfully in the area of the high-class control. We develop software and hardware solutions für the test of electronic assemblies. Our customers are in the areas of the automotives – aviation and industry technology active.
They develop test software für automatic test systems für the Incircuit or Boundary Scan test and accompany our projects during the whole term.
Beginning with the Projekt-Konzipierungen, working preparation, production and Debugging of the test software up to the installation with the customer on site.
- concluded apprenticeship in the Elektro / electronics area
- optionally education in the engineer
- bases of the electronic circuit technology
- with pleasure work experience, e. g. , as a measuring engineer, circuit developer, designer.
High engagement and team ability count für you also to your strengths like independent and independent work. They own a customer-oriented appearance as well as travel licence first-class B / III.
We offer you:
- an intensive training phase
- internal and external trainings
- many-sided and interesting duties in an internationally very successful enterprise
- an above average motivated team with very good work climate
- performance-related remuneration
For beginners and for experienced applicants, we offer interesting opportunities.
Of course you are also pretty welcome from the generation 50 plus and as an across beginner with us in the team!!
Persuade us with your application!
Send your expressive application please in electronic form in: ed.hbmgita@ofni, contact: Susanne Meckl