In-System Programming (ISP)
Modern boards mostly require on-board programming nowadays.
In-System Programming (ISP) provides the ideal solution to optimize procedures in ongoing electronics manufacturing.
- short time to market
- direct programming on the ICT test fixture
- no additional hardware (programming stations and programming adapters)
- no assembling of components with software revisions that are not up-to-date
- only the currently required number of components is being programmed
- calibration and manufacturing parameters (traceability) are programmed directly
- cost-saving, no additional handling is required